ECI Connect User Conference 2024
It's the must-attend event of the year where businesses come together to network, collaborate, and strengthen their everyday use of ECI software.
Sign up for updates!
Be the first to hear about discounts, agenda details, keynote news, and much more!
Get 12 hours of detailed training for your industry and ECI software
Stay ahead of the curve with keynote presentations and breakout sessions on the latest trends and industry developments
Connect with industry peers and professionals outside of your industry to learn innovative ways to improve business efficiency and profitability
Software ROI Optimization
Learn best practices from software experts to ensure you are getting the most out of your software investment
Meet with ECI experts in our Tech Lab to strategize around specific questions you have
Learn about the latest products and services that can help your business grow and stay competitive
Gain extra training on leadership, marketing, sales, and much more from industry experts
ECI News and Updates
Be the first to hear about ECI software developments and news
Good Ol' Fun
Relax after training sessions and have fun with the ECI team and community
Found great value in the training sessions
Plan to attend again in 2024
Approval rating of the overall conference
"I was extremely pleased with my first experience at this conference! It was great to meet many of the ECI team members in person. I gained vital knowledge about my industry as a whole, as well as tips, tricks, and "How to" with our ERP system."
"The conference proved to be properly named. The Connect Conference blessed me with connections to people that I hope to never lose."
Check out last year's Connect highlights
Calling all sponsors!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Fill out this form to download our full 2024 Connect Sponsor Prospectus.
We look forward to working with you!
FAQs: ECI Connect User Conference
What is the ECI Connect User Conference?
Our Connect User Conference is a unique, in-person event held every two years at various locations around the United States. ECI customers come together to network with each other, get product training, learn industry and software best practices, build relationships with ECI team members, get inspired, and have some fun. Each conference allows attendees to get intensive training on their software and all aspects of running a business, from sales and marketing training to legal and HR. As an attendee, not only will you have the opportunity to build connections within your networks, but also across all represented industries, including building and construction, hardware, field service, and manufacturing.
Who should attend the conference?
The ECI Connect User Conference is for you, the users of ECI’s products and business solutions which include: Bolt, BuildTools, DDMSPLUS, Deacom, e-automate, EvolutionX, Insearch, JobBOSS², Lasso CRM, LotVue, M1, MarkSystems, Printanista, Red Falcon, RockSolid MAX, Spruce, TeamDesign, and Thermogrid. Over the years, we have built out a program designed to fit the training needs of various experience levels, departments, and manager levels in order to help your company get the most out of its software investment. Below are just a few of the team members who will see great value in attending the user conference:
- Power users - Power users are those employees who use the software extensively and have a deep understanding of its capabilities. They can benefit from attending our user conferences to learn about new features and best practices, and to network with other power users to share tips and tricks.
- New users - New users can learn about the basics of the software and get help from more experienced users as well as ECI team members. They can also learn about new features and best practices.
- Executives - Executives and decision-makers can learn about new ways to use software to improve the efficiency and overall profitability of their business. At the expo hall, they can engage with new software solutions specific to their industry that can give them a bigger competitive advantage.
- IT professionals - IT team members will have a unique opportunity to network with other IT professionals to share tips and tricks, learn about different ways to use software, and get support. They will also benefit from in-person software training to help improve their company's efficiency and productivity with their ECI software.
- Accounting professionals - Accounting pros can learn about new or untapped opportunities to improve accounting efficiency and accuracy. They will also have many opportunities to network with other accounting professionals to learn from their experiences, expertise, and tips using the software.
When and where is the next ECI Connect User Conference?
The next ECI Connect User Conference is going to be held Nov. 11-13, 2024 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
- Nov. 11 - Pre-conference Workshops (additional fee) and Exec Connect meetings (pre-registration required)
- Nov. 11 - General Session, Vendor Expo & Tech Lab, and Welcome Reception
- Nov. 11-13 - Training sessions, Vendor Expo & Tech Lab
When will the 2024 conference registration open?
Registration will open in the Spring of 2024 with special pricing for early birds.
Will there be a Vendor Expo?
Yes, we have invited all our vendors to participate. These vendors will be a cross-section of each industry, including manufacturing, building supply, home construction, office technology, service management, distribution, ecommerce, credit card processing, and sales and business intelligence.
How can I participate in the Vendor Expo or become a Sponsor?
Email us at conference@ECIsolutions.com to get more information.
When will more information about specific sessions be released?
We are working to create to best training experience for our customers and plan to release the full conference schedule in the Spring of 2024. Sign up for our mailing list to make sure you are one of the first to find out about these sessions.
Whom do I contact with questions?
Send all questions to conference@ECIsolutions.com.