ECI Cloud Solutions: Connect. Protect. Save.
65% of businesses are currently using cloud-based software. - Panorama
Cloud delivers 4x the ROI as on-premise. - Nucleus
Cloud-based applications are 50% less likely to be breached than on-premise applications. - Ponemon Institute and IBM
Reduce IT costs
Stop using internal IT teams to manage costly and time-consuming tasks like the upkeep, integration, and redundancy of outdated, disconnected systems. Cloud ERPs take on that responsibility, so you don't have to worry about hardware, maintenance, and human resources costs. This can save you up to $45,564 per year!
Protect your business information
Small businesses are 3x more likely to be targeted by cybercriminals than larger companies, according to Barracuda. Cloud security experts have a primary responsibility to protect your data 24/7.
Get more out of your workforce and business
Manual data entry is time-consuming and error-prone. By automating processes with cloud software, you can eliminate potential mistakes and tedious work, freeing up your employees to focus on activities that provide more value to the business. Automation in the cloud will help you deliver products faster and make your customers happier.
Run and grow your business without restrictions
Don't let your tech hold you back from reaching your full potential. By securely accessing your software from anywhere, teams can communicate and work productively 24/7, no matter if they are at home, on-site, or meeting with a customer. Additionally, your cloud software seamlessly scales with your business to support additional users, locations, products, and services, without the need for additional IT staff, maintenance, or security expenses.
“We have more time to spend on what’s really important for the business and can be confident that we’re protected against ransomware attacks, spyware, viruses, and all the other online threats out there.”Read Hickory Home and Garden's Story
Why ECI cloud software?
Your Business. Connected.
Get the most out of your cloud software. Expand its value with the best, fully integrated apps that meet your business needs today and as you grow.
Lower total cost of ownership
Our customers typically see savings of up to 40% by moving to an ECI cloud software when compared to all the costs associated with managing an on-premise solution.
Be confident in your cloud software because it was built by people within your industry. We know what you are going through and apply that insight to how we develop our software and support your business.
Smooth cloud transition
Our team will work alongside you to ensure a smooth transition from your current environment to your new ECI cloud one.
Easy employee adoption
Moving from one of our on-premise solutions to the cloud is simple as the software remains the same and only the way you access it changes.
Expertise and passion
Our large team of cloud experts is passionate about your safety and success. They work around the clock to stay on top of the latest security threats, technologies, and best practices.
Why move to the cloud?
Hear why this 100-year-old business decided to move to the cloud and has never looked back.
“Since going live on the cloud, we’ve had no problems with data security or system reliability. We’ve never had issues and the business has run smoothly from day one.”
Quiz: Is Your Business Data Protected?
Take this 6-question quiz to see if your business is protected the way it needs to be.
Technology: Your Hardest Working & Least Expensive Employee
See how cloud-based business management systems can save businesses up to $45,564/year by streamlining processes and…
ECI Cloud ROI Calculator
Use the calculator below to determine how much you’re spending on IT and how much you could save by switching to a…
Cloud ERP FAQs
What does the term “cloud” mean and how does it work?
Cloud (computing) means data and applications are stored on remote servers located in data centers, and are accessed by users over the internet, rather than locally through a hard drive or a local network server. Cloud allows small- and medium-sized businesses to access their data and applications securely on demand, without having to invest in their own hardware and software. We partner with many trusted cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and IBM to provide cloud solutions to our customers.Need to introduce your team to cloud computing? Learn more about the basics.
What are the benefits of using cloud computing?
Some of the biggest benefits of cloud ERP include Security and data protection, cost savings, always up-to-date software, improved scalability, and increased accessibility and agility
- Security and data protection: We partner with many trusted cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and IBM who invest heavily in securing their systems, so customers enjoy economies of scale. Layered data storage and redundancy allow data to be saved to multiple storage areas across geographic locations to ensure data access and accuracy, should a server fail. Because data is remotely stored, it is safe from disasters that might strike a business. The average claim of a cyber-attack is over $130,000 and can easily force you out of business, yet only 14% of SMBs are prepared to face such an attack, according to Accenture`s Cybercrime Study. Additionally, with our cloud solutions, our team of cloud experts focuses 24/7 on staying on top of the latest security threats, technologies, and best practices.
- Cost optimization: Cloud providers typically offer pay-as-you-go pricing, which means that SMBs only pay for the resources they use. This can be a major savings over traditional on-premises IT infrastructure, where businesses have to purchase and maintain hardware and software upfront, regardless of how much they use them. A cloud-based solution also requires fewer (if any) personnel to maintain. A customer’s IT staff can be freed up from daily server maintenance and auditing for software compliance to perform more business-critical tasks.
- Always up-to-date software: With a cloud-based solution, the software vendor handles all software updates and upgrades which are done automatically in the background. This means no more worries about having to manually manage updates which can deliver significant cost savings and efficiencies.
- Improved scalability: Cloud providers offer a high degree of scalability, which means that SMBs can easily add or remove resources as needed. This can help SMBs to save money by only paying for the resources they need, and by avoiding the need to overprovision their IT infrastructure.
- Increased accessibility and agility: Cloud enables you to access your data and applications remotely from anywhere, anytime, 24/7. A cloud-based system is automatically updated in real-time which improves business planning, accelerates decision-making, and improves response to customers’ needs.
What happens if the internet goes down? How will I run my business then?
There are a number of easy, inexpensive solutions to avoid lost access to cloud applications in the event of an internet outage. For customers with unstable or rural internet, we recommend a cellular wireless access point or a router that fails over to cellular wireless automatically if the hard-line goes down. Another option, if you have very unstable internet is to obtain a secondary provider.
Is it possible to customize my cloud setup to fit my business requirements?
Definitely! Cloud service providers offer many options and tools to shape your cloud experience according to your business needs. For instance, you get to pick the kind of cloud system, services, and software that suits you best. The provider will then set these up exactly how you want them for your business. You can also make changes to your network layout, level of security, and who can access what – all to match your specific security demands. With automatic software updates, all customizations are preserved. On top of that, many cloud service providers have tools and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow you to create custom apps and integrations with other systems. These additions can make your cloud setup even more powerful and useful for your business.
Who holds my data?
Data in the cloud is typically more secure than on-site data, as the cloud environment’s firewall is much stronger than most SMBs maintain. Cloud providers offer multiple layers of security. Your data is automatically backed up and stored at multiple sites owned by trusted cloud providers, a practice known as “redundancy,” so it is also safe from server theft, fire, or a natural disaster. Should your company suffer a calamity, you will be back in business much faster.
What does ECI do to ensure my business’s security in the cloud?
At ECI, we offer cloud-based solutions that help small- and medium-sized businesses maintain data security best practices. We use encryption and strong firewalls to ensure the highest level of protection as well as advanced cybersecurity techniques such as continuous monitoring for detecting and stopping unauthorized access. This means that only authorized users can access their data through highly secure identity and access management. Your data is kept safely in a remote location, automatically backed up, and can be quickly recovered if something like a natural disaster, fire, or theft occurs.For more details on ECI's security measures, take a look at our Cloud Security Overview.
Want to learn more about our cloud solutions?
Get in touch with our team and we'll help you determine if one of our cloud solutions is the best fit for your business.