Quality & Warranty Management with M1
Exceed your customer’s quality requirements and provide world-class service.
Our M1 Quality and Warranty module is packed with features that will improve efficiency and productivity and assist you in exceeding the standards required to maintain ISO quality certification.
This feature lets you record non-conformance events to manage, control and analyze discrepancies, rework, and scrap.
- Manage the inspection process to ensure inspections are carried out on incoming goods, in-process jobs or on outgoing goods
- Inspect returned materials, reworked goods, and non-conforming parts.
Discrepant Material Report (DMR)
DMR Management allows you to disposition your non-conforming material and process claims with your suppliers to ensure recovery of your costs.
To ensure parts under inspection, rework or claim are not used, a quarantine bin holds the stock.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
RMA Management allows you to process return authorizations and claims from your customers.
Create, track, follow-up, verify and sign off all root causes, and corrective and preventative actions taken to address quality-related issues.
Warranty Management provides you the ability to activate warranty contracts associated with a part or parts and allows you to quickly determine whether a customer claim is covered under warranty.
- Quality & Warranty Management is fully integrated with M1’s financial modules.
- Tools are provided within the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules that allow you to further process DMR’s, RMA’s, and Warranty Claims.
- Quality & Warranty Management is also fully integrated with all production modules and leverages M1’s serial number and lot number control to provide full tracing for root cause and corrective action analysis.
M1 Business Analysis Tools provide quick and simple visual tools to quickly view all your quality-related data, analyze trends, and review improvements:
- Manage your DMR and RMA claims with ease
- Easily create service contracts and view contract status
- Pie charts or bar graphs make analyzing your quality performance simple