Construction scheduling that works the way you do—accurately, on-time, and within budget
Deliver your homes on time and within budget using MarkSystems™ Residential Construction Scheduling software. With this system, critical path schedules with dependencies are tied directly to pay points and quality checklists, giving builders the ability to automate vendor payments, improve quality, and make communicating with trade vendors easier than ever.
User-defined schedule reports, milestone reports, and direct Excel® and Microsoft® Project integration deliver upper management constant feedback on construction performance.
Online, real-time delivery and schedule updates ensure accurate information across the enterprise.
Designed for homebuilders of any size, the Residential Construction Scheduling module helps deliver homes on-time and within budget:
- Base house schedules can be defined by product, series, build time, or any other schedule criteria
- Option schedules modify base schedules automatically based on sales and design center selections
Construction management is simplified with integrated quality checklists
Mark Systems’ Residential Construction Scheduling software module includes complete support for user-defined quality checklists, including National Housing Research Center recommended checklist items.
Developed in conjunction with multiple National Housing Quality (NHQ) Award winners, the construction scheduling software supports activity based quality checks, field reviews, and NHQ certified subcontractors, with:
- Real-time schedules on individual web portals
- Email notification of inspection problems
- Payment holds based on inspection failures
- Performance tracking by subcontractor and superintendent
Integrated payment approvals save time and ensure accuracy
Keep your field managers out of the office and in the field with the built-in construction scheduling software in MarkSystems. Superintendents can approve or hold vendor payments while the house progresses through the stages of construction. From one screen, supers can access activity detail, quality checklists, work orders, purchase orders, and VPOs associated with each schedule step.
- User defined non-payment reasons are transmitted instantly to subcontractors
- Users can update schedules and approve payments on one screen from any wireless device
Multi-critical path scheduling is specifically for homebuilders
Residential construction scheduling requires more than just a timeline, so non-industry-specific software won’t do the job. Construction changes from selected options, concurrent trade activities, quality inspections, and the demands of closing schedules require a powerful construction scheduling software that really understands residential construction.
The residential construction scheduling modules in MarkSystems meet every home building schedule requirement:
- Integrated quality checklists
- Unlimited multiple predecessor steps
- Real-time communication between back office, field personnel, and trade partners
- Multiple display formats, including a dashboard calendar that displays by community, house, activity, subcontractor, or any combination
- Direct Microsoft Excel© and Project© integration for unlimited reporting options
- Web-based payment approval with complete approval audit trail
Instant, transparent delivery utilizing the MarkSystems Internet ToolKit™
MarkSystems’ Residential Construction Scheduling module delivers real-time schedule changes instantly and transparently:
- Subcontractors see seven days of scheduled activity at the top of their Internet ToolKit dashboard.
- Subcontractors can see their schedules over any period, in calendar or list form, by community, house, or activity.
- Superintendents see all schedules for assigned communities, in calendar or list form, by community, house, subcontractor, activity, or any combination.
- Schedules recalculate instantly as changes are made or activities are completed—no waiting for tomorrow to see current schedule status!
No more manual entry of construction invoices
Utilizing the same SQL database as every other process, this residential construction scheduling software system eliminates the need for manual entry of construction invoices. By integrating approvals for purchase orders, work orders, and variance purchase orders with the construction schedule, the module lets superintendents progress construction reporting and approves or denies payment on the associated work orders with the click of a mouse.
Executive dashboards offer precise, instant management-level reporting
User defined schedule reports, milestone reports, and direct Excel and Project integration in the module give upper management constant feedback on construction performance. Using the executive dashboards, managers can instantly review houses at risk and percentage of on-time deliveries. Users can select reports by date, company, community, model, elevation, salesperson, vendor, house, or any combination of these.
Get a demo of MarkSystems
The bottom line: MarkSystems’ Scheduling module delivers homebuilder sales teams the tools they need to build their homes with quality assurance and to deliver them on time.