RockSolid MAX provides the reports needed to effectively run your business.
Having access to important information about your business is key to making good decisions and driving future performance. The reports are permission based so you can decide which employees in your organization have access, and data is easily exported to Excel®, PDF or HTML so you can review and edit your documents on your terms! Reports are also hyperlinked to key documents, so you have immediate access to the documentation you need. Since the software doesn’t consolidate data, you can access the detail you need, without purchasing expensive add-on modules.
Basic reporting with powerful options
RockSolid MAX’s standard reporting includes the flexible, powerful reports so you can:
- View a complete document trail on one screen
- Drill down to specific documents when viewing reports on screen
- Narrow your report to a date or range, transaction type, user ID, etc.
- Further filter results based on transaction status, stock status, etc.
- Choose how to subtotal results
- Pick specific branch locations
- Schedule reports to run as often as you like to your reports folder
- And much more!
Customized, advanced reporting using world-class tools
Take advantage of SAP® Crystal Reports® software or the Dashboard Administrator’s license to create exactly what you’re looking for from within the RockSolid MAX system. Use Crystal software to create reports with drill-down functionality, graphs and charts, and color-coded highlights and alerts.
- Access multiple data sources, including all the detailed SQL tables created by RockSolid MAX.
- Use the RockSolid MAX dashboard to create or review up-to-the-minute charts and graphs, highlighting performance information so you can make your business more profitable.
- Visit the Help information inside the software to review or download custom report templates that other companies have requested.
- Need something different? RockSolid MAX can help you write the specific reports you need.