e-automate®'s service department solutions offer even more control over inventory monitoring and maintenance, technician tracking, and ticketing.
Do you know how inefficient your service calls are?
MobileTech is helping dealers nationwide to extend their profitability through better service management. Using MobileTech, field service technicians can get service call information, manage service activities, and input data while out in the field using their mobile device.
- Android and iOS
- Auto sync every sixty seconds
- One-touch manual sync anytime
- Speed-sync single call records as desired
- GPS location tracking – real-time and history
- Off-line functionality
- Dispatch Portal for viewing and tracking service calls and technicians
- Technicians can search for and order parts for calls
- Choose parts from multiple tech bins
- Add parts using vendor part numbers
- Automated parts requests via Inventory Logistics Console
- Clock in/out from app
- Daily and weekly time detail
- Easy-touch time management (in/out, breaks, and lunches)
- Techs can view their time on mobile device
- Work time can be auto-submitted
- Techs can search their own and other tech’s calls
- Techs own calls can be searched by any word or phrase
- Other techs calls can be searched by name and tech number
- View call history, relevant codes and parts used
- Customizable call list view
- Techs view and filter calls by status
- Pending, dispatched, on hold, scheduled, etc.
- Techs can sort calls by today, yesterday, last 7 days, and last 30 days
- Techs can view completed calls
- Parts workflow shows the tech when the part is available for dispatch
- Dispatch, arrive, and depart to auto-record labor
- View machine history
- Primary tech can add an assistant(s)
- Assistants record their own labor and parts
- Add parts to the call, record meters
- Add problem and repair codes
- Multiple techs can record labor on a call
- View item history for Techs, equipment, and customers
- View notes for customers, equipment, and technicians
Let's talk about how MobileTech can help your business.
How many incomplete calls do you have because of lack of parts?
Managing part inventory and more in the field is possible with Remote Service Manager™ software. It puts all the informational power of e-automate into the hands of the service manager in the field, keeping the dealer’s service management resources close to the action and able to directly address daily challenges as they strive to exceed customers' expectations.
- Drill down into call details
- Use powerful grouping, filtering, and search
- Access quick links to contact customers and technicians via phone or email
- View Alerts from CEO Juice™, a software that will help you manage sales, service performance and customer communications (not included)
- Schedule and reassign calls
- See technician availability
- Email technicians and customers
- Set calls on or off hold
- View Item History for Technicians, Equipment, and Customers
- View Notes for Customers, Equipment, and Technicians
Let's talk about how Remote Service Manager can improve service in the field.
Wasting time entering tickets?
DeskTech™is a ticket management system for your helpdesk team. From simple to complex tickets, DeskTech allows you to enter, triage, process, and close tickets—all on one screen!
All the information your team needs from your e-automate system is quickly accessible in DeskTech. Additional capabilities include the option to assign, escalate, or add labor records to any ticket.
Let's talk about how DeskTech can assist your helpdesk team.