How profitable are your customer accounts?
Horizon has enabled us to recognise gaps in sales, helping to improve profitability.
–Norman Couldry, Managing Director, Normans Office Supplies
Do you know:
- Which of your customers are most profitable for your business?
- If your customers' purchases are an upward or downward path?
- If you are missing opportunities to create additional revenue from existing customers?
- How much time is dedicated to seeking out new business opportunities?
- If you could secure better buying terms for your most popular products?
Horizon® business software makes it easier for you to nurture existing customer contracts whilst also focusing on winning new business!
Horizon comes with its own fully integrated service portal that keeps your business open 24/7. Letting your customers ‘self-serve’ for information such as order history, and copies of invoices and statements, allows you more time to concentrate on analysing key data. This data provides valuable insight to help you:
- Understand which accounts represent the highest spend and ensure they are properly nurtured
- Identify gaps in purchases and seek new ways to fill them in
- Revise contracts to ensure they include items that are cost-effective for your clients, whilst safeguarding your profitability
- Negotiate better purchasing terms with suppliers of your top-selling items
Ready to increase customer profitability?
See how Horizon helps you manage customer accounts to drive growth.