Shop Floor Entry
Allows production employees to record time, tasks, and data using a variety of input methods to accommodate your business needs.
- Production employees can record the time spent on specific job operations or indirect tasks including maintenance and cleaning.
- Application draws production-specific information from the M1 database and returns collected data back to the database.
- Versatile data entry options include the barcode scanner, mouse, touchscreen and keyboard.
- Intuitive interface works in the same consistent way, regardless of input method or combination of methods used.
- Provides Real-time data for employees’ productivity and the status of jobs
Advanced Inventory Management
Unlock powerful inventory management tools to enhance the Inventory Management module for complex operations.
- Adds functionality for warehouse management including multiple warehouses and bins.
- Keep track of inventory coming from multiple plants.
- Manage dimensional inventory, multiple part number cross-references, and part alternates.
Advanced Bill of Materials
Enhance the Inventory Management module with functionality for revision control, with multiple revisions per part.
- Add serial number and lot number tracking to the Inventory Management module.
- Includes additional functionality for change requests, standard cost roll-ups, and part or process find and replace.
Configure a dimensional or configurable part, using an intuitive design screen based on rules and parameters you define.
- Even employees with the least amount of product knowledge can configure a BOM, quote, or even a job once the rules and parameters are defined.
- Generate a part ID, description, and price based on the entered rules.
- Automatically saves values that have been entered, which can then be viewed or changed, and the part reconfigured accordingly.
- Build custom screens that allow parts to be configured from quoting, order entry, job entry, and lead entry.