Fort Worth, Tex. —
ECi Software Solutions, a leader in cloud-based business management solutions, today released upgraded versions of its LBMH division software products: Spruce®, an end-to-end management software for the lumber and building materials (LBM) industry, and RockSolid MAX®, a cloud-based POS software for independent hardware stores, home centers and convenience lumberyards. These updates include significant new industry specific features that provide opportunity for hardware stores and LBM businesses to run more efficient operations.
On the heels of the previous software upgrade in December 2018, this marks one of the largest new feature releases in recent history for Spruce and Rocksolid MAX. Key features include:
- RewardsPlus: an internal customer loyalty program that will help target, track and ultimately increase sales by rewarding customers for repeat purchases
- Rent to Own: a simplified process for setting up and billing installment accounts to attract first-time homeowners, sell large ticket items and establish long-term recurring customer relationships
- Fixed Asset Tracking & Depreciation: track, depreciate and generate ledger entries, as well as report on the status of long-term business assets
- Easy Signage: a user-friendly, integrated signage designer that can produce sale or announcement signs directly from the software
- ProLink in a Browser: a desktop-friendly feature that allows customers to view and reprint invoices or statements, view pricing, prepare and place orders using any internet browser connection
- Unit Tracking: easily create, find, identify, split, sell and return units, bundles and pallets of related items while being able to see individual quantities across all units
- RepeatRewards: an integration with this third-party Orgill partner loyalty program
- Cayan Level 3 Card Processing: a new credit card processing feature that allows qualified merchants to take advantage of lower interchange rates for business card transactions by sending Level 3 card data
- And many other new features that help independent lumberyards and hardware stores grow
“ECi recognizes the trends that are impacting the LBMH industry and the many challenges our customers face,” said John Maiuri, President of ECi’s LBM and Hardlines Division. “With the upgraded Spruce and RockSolid MAX solutions, our customers will be able to increase their competitive advantage and streamline operations to focus on delivering superior service—a differentiator that will help keep their respective customers loyal for years to come. These new features will provide our entrepreneurial customer businesses the opportunity to uplift their value proposition to the markets they serve. We are thrilled to be able to consistently deliver so many new features within our product portfolio.”
These features are now available to every Spruce and where applicable RockSolid MAX systems. For more information about ECi’s LBMH solutions, please visit: www.ecisolutions.com/vertical-markets-served/building-and-construction/lbm-hardlines.