Call and Lead Management
Boost sales and customer service levels by managing communications with prospects, customers, and vendors.
- Record, assign, track, and prioritize calls to dramatically enhance customer service.
- Analyze and report on call times for sales, support, and administrative calls.
- Manage warranties and maintenance contracts and enable your service staff to know when a customer service contract is in place.
- Create a knowledge base of commonly asked questions and support calls relating to your products and services.
- Record, progress and manage sales leads from prospective or active customers.
- Create marketing programs, complete with user defined milestone events to trigger communications.
- Assign leads to specific marketing programs and make assessments of the programs’ performance.
Eliminate guesswork and frustrating searches with a central index that keeps all documents organized and accessible for all users.
- Specify the stored locations and descriptions of all company documents in a centralized index.
- Link from the central index to documents in M1 records, including part revisions, part assemblies, and part operations.
- Automatically transfer related document links when quotes are transferred to sales orders.
- Includes attachments that are available for most M1 record entry screens, which each have their own specific location links.