Tips to Get More Value Out of your ERP Software
Eric Kimberling will be discussing tips and thought knowledge around how to get the most from your ERP software. He will touch on several subjects including:
- How assessing and identifying current business processes is related to optimizing software functionality
- The advantages of using all the modules purchased from your software vendor
- Establishing ROI goals to measure and evaluate new software performance
- How software configurations should take into consideration “the voice of the customer”
- The importance of keeping up with software upgrades
Eric Kimberling is one of the most recognized and respected independent ERP systems experts in the world, giving 100% unbiased advice to clients for over 20 years.
Eric’s extensive experience includes ERP software selection, organizational change management, implementation project management and value analysis. He is the founder of Panorama Consulting Solutions headquartered in Denver, Colorado.